Tuesday, September 17, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please join us at the
2013 ISM Southwest Forum Workshop co-sponsored with ISM-Nevada, Inc.
Clark County Government Center
500 S. Grand Central Park
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155
Pueblo Conference Room
Here's a great opportunity to earn 7.5 CEHs!
Presented by:Kenneth D. Martin, J.D., CPP, CIPN
· Contracts: Purpose, Applicable Law & Terminology
· Ways In Which Contracts Are Formed
· Solicitations & Risk Options
· Terms & Conditions
· Warranties & Risk of Loss
· Remedies for Breach of Contract
· Concluding Remarks & Summary
Six Key Benefits of Attending ? You Will Learn How to:
· Review the essential parts of a contract and their criticality
· Understand the applicability of laws and statutes to contract application
· Use contract terminology and language to best represent your organization's interest
· Define the purpose and applicability of warranties and the three types of warranties
· Recognize warranty exclusionary and/or limiting language and disclaimer statements
· Address risk of loss, claims, contract breach and damages
Plus, you will have an opportunity to apply your new skills in interactive exercise sessions.
ISM Member - US$250
Nonmember - US$370 *
* Included in your nonmember registration fee is eight (8) months of membership in the Institute for Supply ManagementT and ISM-Nevada.
This is a great opportunity to take advantage of all the benefits ISM and affiliate membership has to offer
a subscription to Inside Supply Management® magazine, unlimited access to websites, discounts on products and services,
educational events, networking opportunities and more! (Membership begins on the day of the seminar,
September 17, 2013 and ends on May 31, 2014.)
Space is limited, so register today!
Download the Flyer & Registration Form.Seminar Flyer_Registration
Contact the Web Master Bob Bonnell, C.P.M. ,MCP